If he has blocked me on whatsapp and deltes my number will I be able to see his dp and status?

My ex blocked me on WhatsApp a week before and today while I was scrolling I could see his profile pic and status. which means he unblocked me but what if he deleted my number will I be stil able to see his dp and status

71

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. If you have his number stored in your phone (and he did not block you), you should be able to see his picture and status. If you do not want to see his picture and status (and you should not, for your own sake do not check on him!), delete and reinstall WhatsApp.

What Guys Said 1

• dp status= Deep penitration status? Never heard of it

What Girls Said 6

• The only way you will not be able to see the status is if they blocked you.

If he deleted your number, yes, you can still see the status and dp because his number is still stored in your phone.

• Then if i delete his number? Wil I stil be able to see?

• I deleted his number and I can still see his dp and status that he has my number and unblocked me ryt?

• You have to give your phone a few moments then you will not see anything from him at all

• I'm a whatsapp expert! When someone blocks you, their pic disappears and you can no longer see whether they're online. However, if they have just deleted you, and you still have their no you can see it all. If I gave you my number right now you'd be able to see my pic and my status and whether I'm online.

• I could still see his dp and status after I deleted his number... but then he unblocked me I feel because if he blocked me and deleted my number I wouldn't be able to see his dp and status so that means he unblocked me ryt

• Yep he's unblocked you. But I will unblock someone after a bit so that I don't have their no (otherwise you have it stored in your blocked list)

• Depends if he made his profile private or not.
    He could have his settings to Dp/Status > Visible to Everyone.
    Doesn't mean he has you added.

• He blocked you for a reason... stop being a stalker. move on

• I think that you will be able to see his status and his profile pic even if he deletes you as long as you keep him as a contact.

• Honey, if he deleted and blocked you, you should get the message.