Why is my boyfriend calling me names now that I broke up w. him?

So i just broke up w. My boyfriend not too long ago over text & now he's calling me a hoe , a cheater & saying that im lying about being a virgin. Smh where is all this hostility coming from i told him no hard feelings so its not like i broke up w. Him mad i was calm about it. So why is he so upset? NEED ANSWERSSS !!!

42

Most Helpful Guy

• He's probably just upset because he still really likes you and he is being hostile because he feels hurt and maybe a bit betrayed because he showed love for you, it has made him a bit vulnerable and he feels like you have embarrassed him and that led him to be hostile. As long as that's the truth your telling him it's fine, your in the right

• He just called me stinky a hoe a cheater & whole lots of names 😡😡

• You probably are a stinky hoe lying about being a Virgin

• Your probably a fucking shut in who jerks off to much and hides behind your fake internet ego stalking girls

What Guys Said 1

• you have yet too answer his? s

What Girls Said 4

• broooooo !!!

that was probably the worst way to break up with someone.
    he's probably pissed asf because of that vi text break up. also this comes to show how much he's hurt. a guy won't just smae stu like that without an explanation. he's mad and sad, so he's saying bullshit.

• Hey its life , shit happens people move on...

• Lol he has a fragile ego.. he was already mad insecure so me breaking up w. Him is gonna make him even more INSECURE !!

• I don't know why but I think your situation has encouraged my sadistic ways lol.

• This hostility is coming from him being an immature ass bitch so.. I wouldn't worry about it. Just ignore that manthot.

• tell him to knock it off. block him from all of your social media accounts, and make it clear that y'all ain't together anymore. if he doesn't stop, report him to the authorities

• he's being a douche.