I sent nudes to my crush & he sent them to his friend, what do I do?

So me and my crush were talking for a while I sent him nudes and he promised to not do anything with them. After a while we got really close but it alwyS seemed as if he didn't like me that way.
He told his friend about me and his friend added me and messaged me, his friend tried to flirt with me and stuff but I kept resisting but I did play along it.
Ok so his friend must've told him about us speaking and my crush got so angry, began to indirect me on twitter. Like I thought he didn't like me I don't see why he got angry. But never did I think he's get that angry and send my nudes to his friend now I'm confused on what to do. He also blocked me off everything and I stopped talking to his friend. I'm in shock why would he do that and will he ever come back?
I don't think we were meant to be

613

Most Helpful Guy

• Experience is the best teacher , use better judgment on the guys you meet

• That's true man. But it all happened so fast I'm just angry at myself for sending him it, I actually want an apology

• Nah you didn't offend me what you said was real and the truth I've learnt my lesson and will have to live with it!

• I wish you well and hope you can move forward best wishes :D :)
      I'm really sorry this guy did that to you :) :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• First, you're silly for sending nudes. Oh well though, not like you're the first one.

Second, he's pissy because he thinks you're into his friend. He sounds like an incredibly insecure person. I'd advise you to move on.

• Im actually dumb for sending them but hs made it out as if his trust is like a pot of gold, damn I hate myself for this

• Don't beat yourself up. Shit happens. We make mistakes and we learn from them.

• I am sorry to say it is a case of lesson learnt - You know to be careful in future - Only send nudes when you are a million per cent sure.

• Yeah someone will sell you out like that, just forget about it and ask him nicely to delete everything. ALSO stop sending nudes!

• Forget about both of them and they got your nuses now you can ask for them and threaten them with legal action

• you learned your lesson. dont send anymore naked pics to anyone unless you're married. never show your face!

• tell him that it is a criminal offence to distribute pictures you asked him to delete. Not much else you can do except next time don't send naughty pics to someone you've just met

• This is why you don't send nude pics of yourself.
    There's nothing you can do. You'll have to live with it now.

There should only be one way for someone to see you naked, and that's in person.

• This is the truth, my nudes will never be shown again. I just have to live with it now

• Now you've learnt your lesson, if you were under 18 when they were taken he MUST delete them. Most people only send nudes in a long term relationship, not a silly crush. Did you think a nude pic would make him fall for you?

• Quit sending nude pics to guys you hardly know.

• he's a dick why would you want him back?

• What's your kik? I will share a story that I had with you

• that is treason.

What Girls Said 5

• I think this was a great lesson in internet safety for you. Never share something you would be embarrassed for other people to see.

• Yes I know! I keep beating myself up over it but this is the biggest lesson I've leaner

• That's rough, but your best bet is to take it as a lesson learned and just act like you don't care. Just be like "Yea, it's me and (insert name) is a dickhead for showing them but oh well".

• Unfortunately, with you being over 18 I do not think there is anything you can do legally. But take this definitely as a life lesson. Do not send nudes to people. It is just safer not to. If you guys are serious and in a committed relationship that that should be something you share in person no through technology.

• It's not good to suffer these things alone. I suggest u approach ur closest friends to talk about this. And also, I hope it's a good lesson for u to not send nude photos next time. Because u r giving "weapons" away to someone. They can threaten u with ur nude photos. Please be more careful next time. And when he said he won't send to anybody, don't send too. People change.

• Oh no :(
    If your face isn't in it then just move on and learn from it. Some guys are immature and not worth worrying about
    If your face is in it then you don't want it circulating socially or on the Internet and I would confront him and do my research about the legalities of it- because that's not okay.