Ex left me and has a new boyfriend, but still talks to me, does she still love me?

Long story short, my ex broke up with me In feb., she started seeing a guy when we were together and I didn't care to much until they started being together more and more until she started playing with him and soon left me for him after our 3 year relationship, she has cheated on me before but never left, and started dating again I miss her dearly, then one day I texted her and since then I have been talking to her usually twice a day and I tell her how I neglect her and understand why she left, but now talking on the phone we get along, and I know she thinks I'm changing like I am but what does this mean, she talks about everything from her life to how she has some fights with her new boyfriend but doesn't love him yet like she said to me, and likes when I talk about the past,(the good times at least), what does this mean she knows I still love her, yet if I ask her if she still likes me she says idk, yet she will say if I didn't WANT to talk to you I wouldn't, but when I push for answers I get rejected usually, or make her mad but its sometimes mixed, but shell still talk to me even after, I still think she has feelings for me, and has now started calling me my old names (like babe, and monkey and stuff) , but don't know if she's still talking to me to be nice or what she says its not for pity though, so...

41

Most Helpful Girl

• well I think she does. She probably misses you dearly. It takes a long time to recover from a relationship of three years to love someone else like that. Well if she started to call you by your nicknames again that could mean that she is starting to want to date you again.

What Girls Said 3

• You guys were together for 3 years, of course she still has some sort of feelings for you. But here is the thing, if she wanted to still be with you, she would be. You obviously love her, and if she felt the same way, you two would be together. She seems like an indecisive, piece of sh*t, who is making you miserable. Don't take her calls. Have nothing to do with her. Sometimes you have to just write people off. If you think she is "the one," you have to realize that "the one" is a lie. There is no "the one." There are ones. Move on. There are other people out there.

• Ya sounds about right,the brain is saying f*** her but the heart is saying I love her

• First of all if you were dating for three years and she said she loved and then cheats on you and then leaves you for the new guy I do not think she truly understands what love is. I used to cheat like on every guy I dated. I quiet when I found out the guy I had been dating for four years had been cheating on me for two of the four years he is married to her now. I realized how much it hurts and came to my senses. I have been with my boyfriend for eight months as of the 25th of this month. The thought of cheating has never crossed my mind. Cheating is a very bad addiction and is the hardest to back free of. Anyways if she will not tell you her true feelings for you then it is time for you to make good use of what is left of your heart on a girl that is worth giving it to. She is only playing with your heart. If she would leave you for another guy that easily then she stopped loving you a while ago. She pored ice cold water on the fire of love like it was nothing. Best thing is to let her know that she can not have both your heart and the new guys heart. It will be hard but I promise there is someone out there that is praying for God to bring you to her.

• she still has those feelings for you. same with my ex.. he left me for somebody else and he actually told me he still loves me and has many regrets, but what can he do? I'm happy now. at first he didn't say.. we just talked as friends, catching up, then after a while he started to let his feelings out. his lost not mine. the way I see it.. if they can leave you once, and hurt you and also say they "truly" love you. they'll do it all over again.

What Guys Said 1