People in your country seem to think that violence against men, especially their genitals, is justified, or not a big deal... It makes me sick to read that it is acceptable for girls to kick men in the groin when they cheat. Many of them say they dont even care if they lose a testicle. Yeah, I read a lot about it, as this seems... dystopian to me.
I think girls don't realise that this is not just a toy for men, but a part of their body, identity and sexuality, that this kind of pain is used for TORTURE.
He could lose his ability to have children, lose a sexual organ, become a neutrum.
If a man punched a woman in the stomach, he'd be a monster.
If she lost an ovary from it, he'd lose his status as a human. He would go to jail and pay a lot of money.
People would demand his death or castration or whatever sick sh*t you will come up with...
My questions are:
1. Are men worthless in your country?
2. Why do men lose their human rights and their worth when they upset women?
3. Why are men not allowed to make mistakes?
4. Does a cheating women deserve a hard punch to the stomach?
If not, and women and men are worth the same, there can be no justification for women to kick men in the groin. Don't even try to argue, that would be the very definition of double standard.
5. How can women combine such an oversensitivity, irresponsibilty and constructed femininity with feminism and their struggle for equality?
6. Why are mens bodys looked at as disposable, even by themselves?
Again... I am german. Our head of state has been a woman for a decade. Men are allowed to cry, women aren't looked at as children.
Responsibility does not only mean duty, but to bear the guilt of your actions. There is no difference between men and women.
If men and women want to be respected alike, there can be no difference in their responsibility.
Its really shocking to me... every woman I know would agree.