My girlfriend dumped me on new years eve?

I need some love 😢

1312

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you the same guy who posted a question about his girlfriend not wanting to spend new years together?

Regardless, I'm really sorry about that man :(. I've recently gotten dumped and know how much it hurts, although I'm fairly over it now (2.5 months ago). Don't fight the grief, let it happen. Allow yourself to feel the pain, it's good for you. once you've gotten it out of your system concentrate on you. Try and do things that make you happy. Also, don't talk wih her in any way. Delete her number, her pictures, and everything that reminds you of her. Throw out anything that reminds you of her. You meed to cleanse her out of your life, that's the only way you can move on. She's in the past now and there's nothing you can do about it. So don't ghost her or look at old pictures. It's going to be one of the hardest thinfgs you'll have to do and you're going to slip up every now and then and it's fine, breakups are hard, just pick yourself up and try again. If you have a lot of emotions running through you, write them out, write what you want to say to her and save it. Next time you're upset read it and write some more. Most importantly start dating asap. Force yourself to meeting new girls and you'll see how many wonderful women there are out there. I'm sure your girlfriend was special to you m, but she wasn't the one for you. Believe it or not, you'll actually atart feeling halpy again and excited about the different possibilities. You're now free to try and find a better girl than your ex, a girl that truly loves you and appreciates you. We all deserve that.

• thanks for mho! Hope you're doing well buddy!