Blocking an ex boyfriend is a good idea?

Basically he broke my heart gave me a diff reason than what he's been telling his friends about the break up. I found this out now and I wanted to confront him. It's been 2 months since the break up. We haven't contacted and now I wanna confront him to get a closure. He's been playing mind games with me online. I am kinda of getting tired and sick of this. I just want to either message him or want him to message me. When he broke up he kind of gave me a closure but then he is playing the online blocking unblocking game and trying to get my attention. He hasn't changed his Netflix account password either. So should I block him? Will blocking him make him reach out to me? Or should I be indifferent? Or should i just deactivate my social media and take a break from it? Which will make him curious and bring him back to me?
I do want him back.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• he's gonna tell you one thing and say another to others. If you unblock and message him he may waste your time and lie. Leave him blocked and don't give him attention, if he sees it bothers you hell keep doing it.

• I didn't block him yet. But I want him to stop playing these games and reach out to me. I want him to come back to me..

• I can't say he'll do as such. He broke your heart you shouldn't ever accept him again