Why did my ex block me from Snapchat & instagram but not Facebook?

So I had a teddy bear that he gave me and I "cut" it.. he blocked me right away from Snapchat since it was on my story.. a few hours later he unlike my instagram pictures and blocked me. I waited to see if he block me or unfriend me from Facebook but he didn't.. a few hours later I told him that I actually didn't cute it.. he told me he didn't want to be friends.. but why he didn't block me?

12

What Guys Said 2

• He is mad at you but not stopped loving u

• What you mean?

• See we usually let go of people when they say they don't wanna b disturbed by us.. but they actually want us.. it's just the male ego that is coming in ahead of the soft heart that used to take care and love us!!

• cause he's your ex? lmao thats kinda what happens especially of he thought you did what you didn't do

What Girls Said 1

• I think you are both immature and still want a reaction from the other. He obviously got annoyed by your Snapchat and decided to cut things off. He may have kept you on FB because a) he didn't think that far or b) still wants to just have you on his FB out of curiousty. Either way, both of you are better off without the other.