Do you cry after a breakup?

im always crying after i get over a relationship because i fall TOO deep when i fall for someone. and it seems like the guy never ever cares or even bothers :/ they move on so fast. like right after a break up they just move on to games or another girl. am i the only person who cries after breakups?

• Yes, all the time
  • Most of the time
  • Sometimes
    Vote C
  • Super rarely
    Vote D
  • Never
    Vote E

310

Most Helpful Guy

• If we've dated a long time, and I really loved them and the break up happened out of nowhere for no reason or reasons that just didn't seem to make sense then yeah. I only had three break ups and only cried from the last one. Though to be honest things seemed to be good and like they were working out with the last one.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only had one break up and there were no tears. I am currently engaged and I am kind of planning on not breaking up with him lol

What Guys Said 9

• I used to sometimes, not anymore since no relationships = no breakups.

• I don't cry.

• Yes, as a guy i cry over a break up of a relationship.

• I've never cried over a break up. I guess because that is what I wanted.

• Lonely, sad, but I accept that it needed to happen and I cheer myself up

• i never cried after a breakup, but it wasn't true love though.

• It's easy to let things go when you understand that things won't always go your way

• you will get over it

• it's really hard

• psht

• Huh?

• I'm in my first relationship so can't say that.. bt defiantly i will cry if it ends

What Girls Said 2

• Most of time if i care lots for them.

• I don't. I just find another guy quickly. I don't see why I should cry over a guy who don't want me anymore.

• what if u want him and he wants u. but u guys have to break up because its just not working out at all and u guys aren't compatible at all. thats fucking sad and thats whats happening to me.

• If we're not compatible then I stop loving him.