How could I convince my mom to let me go to my boyfriends house?

Okay so I dated my boyfriend for almost 3 weeks &my mom meet my boyfriend and my mom just recently meet his mom. &he comes over my house, and I mom likes him. So, he invited me to go to his house for the first time. So, I ask my mom a couple of days ago she said its too early to go to his house. So, how can I convince her to let me go? &why she say its not time to go to his house?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont convince her just climb out of the window and go like any normal irresponsible teenager. She is worried you might get pregnant maybe get some birth control first huh...

What Guys Said 2

• Your Mom realizes the connection you have between you two and knows it can easily lead to something more. She feel like she has more control of what you two may do by keeping you there. Time will open her up but she is waiting to know more about him. Spend time with more with him and she will open up...

• Hmm...try to get your boyfriend to know her better, Literally become bestfriends with her and soon enough she'll trust him and you can go over his house anytime

What Girls Said 0