How do I get my mom to let me go visit my boyfriend?

Bgurl2_0
So, I'm in a long distance relationship (any criticism against me being in one WILL be deleted and reported) and him and I have been together for a year and five months. I have been talking to my boyfriend about going to see him and I have brought up the subject a couple of times to my mom. I had let her know before having the official discussion that I wanted to talk to her about it, so she wasn't super upset when I told her (my mom is kind of controlling and still treats me like a kid even though I'm 26 years old). So, she didn't exactly say no, she just said I had to wait until COVID had died down because it is apparently getting worse in the US (I live in Canada and my boyfriend lives in the US ). The thing is, I have both of my shots and my boyfriend and his family hardly ever go out, and when they do (even though his state doesn't demand them to wear masks anymore) they wear masks just incase.

And I know that some of you will say "well, why doesn't he go visit you first". It's because right now he doesn't have his passport and he's kind of hesitant to fly because he's scared of heights. I have also travelled a lot more than he has. He's never travelled outside of the US before. I travelled to the US, Mexico, and Portugal. So I know what to expect when traveling. I just don't know how to convince my mom to let me go see him. I wanted to go see him this month, but because of my mom, I had to push the date back to November around US's Thanksgiving time (Canada's Thanksgiving is near the beginning of October). I just don't know how else to convince her. I told her I would give her all of the information she needed and that I would video chat her every night to let her know I was ok. I just don't know how else to convince her. How should I convince her to let me go?
10
2