Would you rather dump someone or be dumped?

And how many times have you been dumped and did you break up with someone?

• Dumper
  • Dumpee

1427

Most Helpful Guy

• never dated (you know ;p )
    i will dump a girl but it depends as in if the other person is not loyal or hiding something important from me or if cheating on me ( or fooling around with two or more guys at a time) i maybe will dump her, but i will dump someone on a solid and justified reason not otherwise as some people dump others on the basis of small things like girls sometimes dump guys if they have a small d*ck lolll
    if she dumps me for a genuine reason i will respect that thing and will improve on it otherwise i will just forget her

Most Helpful Girl

• I have dumped twice and was personally dumped once. To be honest, while getting dumped ruins confidence, dumping someone makes me get eternal guilty feelings. Better to shake confidence than to feel like a monster.

What Guys Said 26

• I don't know, I've only done the dumping, I've never been dumped, so I've only experienced one scenario.

• I've never dumped anyone, but I've been dumped. It's painful.

• Both are tough. But I think it's tougher to be the one who dumps the other, especially if the person doesn't expect it really.

• I wouldn't want be Dumped or be the one to Dump a girl
    that is hard one , I think just taking a break is the best choice
    Than take things from there to see where they go really hard
    to say.

• Dump someone. It might be a shitty thing to do but it means that you have no feelings for him anymore. If you're the one who got dumped you will feel shit for a long time probably

• sometimes people break up with someone while still loving them, because they had no choice.

so depends... not always will the one breaking up no longer have feelings for the other person.

• in a way it does... meaning that the pain of the dumper is still superior to the one of a dumper who no longer had feelings for the dumpee...

that's all im saying

i've been there and it sucked.

fortunately things got a way of sorting themselves out... so the break up wasn't permanent.

• but yes i admit the dumpee... who still has feelings will suffer more

• I have ended all but 2 which turns out to be a total of 5! So I have dumped only once more ! *woot, woot !*

• In both cases, it leaves a bad feeling.

• never dated.

• not once but would surely b dumped by my family if they come to know that i m trying to get a girl in my life... and obviously by that particular girl too

• I've been dumped twice. I've been the dumper twice. In my case of being the dumper I tried to be fair, but when I got dumped (especially with the last one) she tried to rub it in my face and talk bad about me on her social media.

• How in the HELL is dumpee rated so high? They both suck, and I hate both, but really... dumping someone builds self-esteem, while being dumped destroys it.

• If I really want out would rather be dumped. No guilt.

• dumpee. you?

• I've never been dumped, but it seems easier to me.

• get dumped
    dumping's not my style

• I'd rather end it myself

• dumpee

• I would never want to be the dumper

• I've never been the dumper... but I sure as hell would like to be.

• Doesn't matter cuz if it isn't working then time to move on

• either way it doesn't bother me

• i dont like either if im hpnest

• I would like to get dumped rather than feeling guilty in the later part of my life

• I have only ever been the dumper.

• Dumper for sure. Hate to admit I have been dumped, then went out of my way to get back together so I could dump her. It is like taking the power back.

• TBO I would be like to be dumpee not dumper

What Girls Said 13

• what about neither? both are awful things to do

although i think being dumped is more painful, because of the pain of rejection.

but if you broke up with someone while still loving them... then i think that is also quite painful for the one doing the breaking up.

• The dumpee. I'm a pro in this department. May as well keep my streak going.

• I've never been dumped but I feel bad every time I dump someone. it depends on how the person treated me. if he was an ass then I have no problem hurting him but if I messed up then I'm fine with him having that power to dump me, it all depends

• If they dump me they aren't going to stalk or blame me. If they try to get me back afterwards, I'll tell it's their fault too bad so sad. Basically it's a clean break up.

• I've never been dumped, I'm always the dumper.

• I've never been directly dumped and I've never directly broken up with anyone lmao

• Be dumped. I wouldn't be the first to give up, and I do not want to regret letting go.

• Rather be dumped

• Be the dumper

• I would rather dump a guy. As most of the people don't have personality like me. I have never been dumped or broke up with someone as I have never been in a relationship. 😅

• Rathet be dumped because every time I try to end a relationship regardless of the reason, still a horrible person. Even if they did something screwed up Im the one to blame l. o. l fml

• I've been on both ends of this... personally I hate hurting people and I hate being hurt... BUT if I had to choose one I'd pick the dumper.

• i always dump em.