So I just found out my girlfriend used to casually fuck guys?

I can't cope, she's not the girl for me. I didn't knew she was a slut.
I still really like her but i know she's not what i want. I need some advice on how should i go on about ending things.

211

Most Helpful Girl

• Geez. Ease up on the slut shaming. Casual sex makes no one a slut! It's okay, if you don't want to date someone whose values are different than yours, but to call people sluts... Smh.

• Slut is a woman who sleeps around.
      I don't mean to insult, its just what she is, she's by definition a slut. Women are always saying it doesn't matter what guys think then why do they care when guys call them sluts? Just let guys say whatever they want.

• Lol i know the feeling. I had the craziest day, so i found out this girl i thought i'd marry someday actually turned out to be a slut. Spent all my evening banging my head about it and now i'm tired as fuck too. Definitely not in the mood to argue especially not with an empowered feminist who just spews shit out her mouth every time she opens it. Crazy, right?

• Oh yeah, calling every stupid woman a feminist. That will work too.

Most Helpful Guy

• She is by definition a slut.
    Tell her that you are morally incompatible because of her actions and cannot be with her.
    People that have casual sex do not deserve to have a good loyal SO. They don't think of sex as part of an emotional connection and are therefor more prone to cheat because sex isn't a big deal to those kinds of people.

What Girls Said 1

• Dump her. People who do casual sex don't deserve a loyal significant other.

What Guys Said 10

• Just have the courage of your convictions and be honest. Tell her that the fact that she has slept with a lot of guys makes you think differently of her and that you don't see a future with her. If you are bold enough to judge her for it then you should be bold enough to tell her straight.

• Dump her

• If you are so sure of your case, why even bother to go on here to ask?

YOU can't handle it, so YOU should have just brought it up the moment she told you.

Personally I wouldn't mind but what matters most is how much you care about the girl, if you can't even get over this thing then that should tell you enough about how you feel about her

• justdo it bro. i feel ya i been there. just gotta do it. its hard breaking up with people... also fun :)

• the past is where fools and wise ones are born

• If it doesn't bother you its cool.
      But it does bother me.
      By the way that's pretty stupid thing to say.
      Past is important.
      If a a person murdered someone in the past you don't just let that go.

• Just tell her she doesn't respect her body and dump her

• Break up with her immediately

• Grow up, that doesn't mean shit

• You can't make a wife out of a hoe

• was she hiding it from you? did she say how many? I know it can be painful to go through that thinking you know someone and then finding out something big like that. But does she love you? are you two good together? knowing someones past is important but be careful that it doesn't keep you from having a great future.