Waiting for her response?

k, I just told this girl I've been friends with for a while that I like her. her response "Oh really? never would have guessed" and haven't gotten another response yet, and she probably went to bed because she has an early morning. You think I've got a shot here? How do you think this'll go down?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• well for one her comment seems a tad sarcastic. Like DUH I know you like me. Second, she responded to you once... why are you waiting for a second response? You should have continued the conversation. And let me ask you this... are you doing this through text messages? If so that's extremely lame. If you like he girl tell her while you are hanging out with her. Attempt to be a little physical. (by physical I mean poke, tickle, hug, hold hands) See how she responds... does she pull away or does she touch you back? If she pulls away or avoids contact then she probably just likes you as a friend. If she touches you back you probably have a good chance.

• I replied to that and haven't gotten another reply yet. We've hung out before and there's always plenty of physical interaction. I've never really paid attention to whether she returns it though, I tend to do that with every girl I know. She knows I'm a bit of a flirt and I'm not sure if that was sarcasm or not

• Maybe she waited for you to make a move and when you didn't she just assumed you were not that interested or gay. You may be in the dreaded "friend-zone"

• Well she definitely knows I'm not gay, but I am worried I'm in that damn friend zone. The thing is, earlier I wasn't interested, and its just recently that I had a sudden change of mind, after we hung out last

What Girls Said 2

• No...you were a total wuss you just bluntly informed her that you liked her over some instant message thingy.If she was into you Some mutual attraction would have been going on as friends she totally would have known it and you wouldn't have had to tell her you were interested.things just would have happened.

• See at times I've thought there were signs, and I'm almost positive at one time she liked me, but when we hung out the other day I was getting totally mixed signals and just couldn't bring myself to do anything. Honestly, I'm used to girls coming to me, and when I know they're interested from the start. I've also never had a relationship where we started as friends

• yes you have a shot, I doubt she's sleeping, she's probly thinking abou what you said right now. its also posible she's texting with a friend or talking about the situation now too. and if you find that it doesn't work out then you told her right its up to her to do the rest you met her in the middle she has to come half way just like you did, don't sweat it, you'll hear from her soon. sleep tight don't let the worry bugs bite!

What Guys Said 1

• man..2b real with you,things ain't lookn 2 good if that's all she said..i mean she clda said a little more or sumn.idk def. keep tryin if yu do like her,DONT look desperate tho. act interested not obsessed. things could work out