My recent ex girlfriend keeps drunk texting me, what to do?

It was to accept my my ex girlfriend lied to be about many things and went back to her old ex after 5 months of being together and its been a week of no contact. I finally thought I was clear of her and then I got a ton of drunk texts last night from her. She is 20 for the record and all the texts where very insulting almost just trying to get a rise out of me. What would show her I don't give a crap more, responding back with something simple and then ignoring her OR not responding at all and 100% ignoring her? I feel ignoring her 100% would make her go more crazy which is what I want, what do you all think?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the 100% ignoring is the best bet really, it should make her think about her actions without knowing what you're thinking, thus giving her time to stew a little.

What Girls Said 2

• yeah don't text her back until she smartens up

• I think ignore her completely, like you said she's trying to get a reaction out of you, and she'll think she has if you reply even if its something simple and she'll probably just carry on. The only way to show someone you don't care anymore is by not having any reaction at all

What Guys Said 0