I accidentally called my ex through messenger and he tried calling me back?

I accidentally called my ex through messenger and he tried calling me back I didn't pick up..., after that he texted me saying he missed me and asked if I missed him what does that mean?

52

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Your answer is in your face. It means he misses you and wants to get back together, what else could that mean?

What Guys Said 1

• It means the sky is blue.

What Girls Said 4

• It means he missed you.

• hi well if im honest i could say it means sweet f.. k all you didn't actually intend to call him so his reply was fed by your mis placed miss call... but... it is has created a one off opportunity for you now to take steps backwards with your life that you have moved on from... so what it means to me is right now you have a crossroads my dear left keep moving on... right go back take a shot... your call... xx

• It means you did not accidentally call your ex and he called you back. And you guys should just talk it out if you want to get back or not.

• If you don't mind me asking how long have you been broken up for and who was it that ended it?

• Broken up since April
      I ended it

• Wow that's a long time maybe he never got over you since you are the one who ended it... I think you need to really think if you would be happy being with him again and if you think the reason why you broke up with him would still be happening or is bound to happen again if you were to give it another try.