I messaged my ex by accident and he answered?

I accidentally messaged my ex by tossing my phone while unlocked on to the bed and it made a bunch of random letters send to my ex on SC. I deleted it immediately but the a few hours later, I saw he texted a hey to me. He usually sends me question marks if he is confused about something so if he was confused about the deleted message, why did he shoot me a hey? Why is that?
  • He's curious about the deleted message
  • He is thinking about u/might want u back
  • He will probably tell u to leave him alone
    Vote C

1113

Most Helpful Girls

• Hm it doesn't mean he still likes you maybe he reacted friendly. Or to see if smth js wrong. I mean after all we are still humans he saw that random weird message and replies it back..
    Better tell him the truth what happened and if continues the conversation maybe he is just curios about you what are you doing etc. but be careful don't fall for him again talk to him like he is a friend.

• That doesn’t sound realistic. But it did genuinely happen to me once when I was drunk and deleting messages to recover phone space, it slipped and ended up calling. I’ve never panicked so much in my life! 😂 panicked even more when I got a text the next morning too! 😅

• He probably thinks you’re looking for an excuse to talk to him. Probably not wrong in your situation though.

Most Helpful Guys

• So you tossed your phone and it started snapchat, opened you chats, switched to your ex, typed multiple letters and pressed sent?

K..

• Wow how convenient for you... so let's get to the real question... do you want him to be thinking about you?