Should I give my ex girlfriend a birthday gift?

She dumped me:( She said she was very depressed and needs to focus on herself. And she is. Her dog passed away last month, she's a senior in HS taking many AP classes, she's turning 18 in Thursday and she mentioned long ago about being scared and nervous about being a legal adult. She said she still loves, and I love her too.
Should I give her a present?

30

What Girls Said 3

• Those are not good reasons but excuses her dog passed away 1 month ago thats plenty of time to get herself together.. if she has AP classes than she is busy.. if she's afraid of her future and being legal it doesn't take much to adjust to that change. Instead of pushing you away.. these are the times she should've had you closer to her to help her cope with those things.. she seems like she wants to do her own thing and is using those as excuses so no I would not get her a gift. You will only look like the guy she will know had you wrapped around her finger.. show her you are stronger than that that you do not need her to be happy. She chose to be without you so think that way you can be without her as well.. time heals the hurt.. move on

• nope, dude.

• Wtf dude no

What Guys Said 0