What should you do if your ex girl changed her number?

Everything seemed cool the week before. I sent her a text to see what she was up to. We really never stopped communicating since the break up 2 months ago. Now her number is changed and she doesn't want to even talk to me. She broke up with me to try and better herself and work on herself spiritually. What should I do if anything? I never really gave her the space she asked for and made all the classic mistakes you do after a break up. Any help or words of encouragement is greatly appreciated!

What sucks is that I really love this woman and wanted to marry her. Now I feel as if I pushed her too far away. Patience must now be my new middle name. Thanks guys and girls for the comments!

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do anything. If she really wants to communicate with you, she'll find a way to give you her number. If she were just a crush and you two had no history, I would suggest that you should try a little bit to find out what her number is or ask her in person, but since you guys DO have a history, it's probably best to leave it alone. You don't want it to look like you're still hung up on her (even if you are) and that you're dying to talk her. You should respect what she told you when you guys ended the relationship, it's what's going to be the best for you and for her. (:

What Girls Said 2

• Don't bend over backwards for her. The split happened because she felt that she needed it to. Accept the fact that she changed her number. If she wants to start communicating with you again, she'll reach out to you. But for now, just play it cool.

• Take it as it is. She changed her number leave it be. If she wants you to know her new number then she will contact you. As far as I can tell she's playing with you, you are single now and you need to go out and have fun. Start dating and doing things a single guy does. Key things are she broke up with you to "better" herself. Once she has done so she may or may not come back to you, best thing to do is not dwell on it and move on.

What Guys Said 3

• I broke up with my girlfriend last week, I was the one who initiated this and she dumped me. She rarely met with me fc 2 fc bcs of fmly rsn, but I doubted on her and insulted her pretty badly and I couldn't ctrl my anger when she mentioned her old boyfriend, whom she loves, ms, like till now even her fmly... he was such a nice man, no one is btr than him. This was the main point of my jealousy and anger, I couldn't bear with those word of hers. I mentally hurt her rudely usin slang words several times but she forgave me. This time I crossed my limit & she cease all communication with me, we contacted each other via ph or chat... barely met. I feel very much guilty, I love her and want her back. I very well know that begging is not gonna work bcs I begged her to stay many times in earlier after insulting her. Her last words r that begging and taking oath is just a game to u, u will not change, I dont' expect any good from you. please help me what to do.. she told me not to text or cl anymore, she is breaking just don't want me.

• I would stop contacting her...she may view it as harrassment! So I hate to say it but back off!

• I would jump for joy man. Sounds like a head game in progress. She's trying to figure things out for herself on her own (aka- have you chase her) and if you do nothing about it, she will be lost and come back. I'd leave her be, let her figure out what she wants. Also women have the advantage of making us look like stalking psychos. So if you contacted her after she changed her number, it might not be good for you.