Ex playing mind games on Facebook? HELP?

My ex boyfriend sent a friend request on Facebook today. It’s been a year since he blocked me.

Curiosity got the better of me and I looked at his profile. Today his girlfriend updated thier status to “in a relationship” (I had no idea).

So I need to ask for your opinion guys and girls, should I friend him, or do you think he’s playing mind games?

(btw just a bit of background info, we were together 4 years, have been broken up 2 years, and not speaking for 1)

thanks all

07

Most Helpful Guy

• his message is... I'm cool after what happened and I'll unblock u, send you a friendship request to find out that you're cool as well.
    he wants you to put yourself on the waiting list until things get worse in his life, to make you later feel curious about what happened to start with comments, messages and real HI...

poor ex.

What Guys Said 6

• Just unfriend him
    I don't know what those dumbfucks think
    I always see my exs as suggested friends on fb but never ever sent a request to any of them
    Its just weird and besides if i send them a request they will probably think that i want them back or something like that

• Why not just ignore him and move on with your life?

• If it isn't broken don't fix it...
    The block between you wasn't a problem, so why change that especially if he's with a new bird, so reblock the guy and don't remove it, make it a permanent fixture in your life

• Once it is over don't look back he will just use you again

• Don't even do it. It's a bad road to go down

• Why are you still caring about what your EX boyfriend is doing or trying to do.

What Girls Said 0