Is it possible to unlove someone?

You've been hurt but you still love the person and it actually still hurts. You know the best way to ease the pain is to unlove the person. How can you do it?

122

What Guys Said 22

• St a rt loving ur self more. Be honest with yourself. And dont try to unlove anyone wish them well. Hope the best for the most of the pain we feel is because from day one we new it wasn't going to work but we talked our self in to it and all the time we wasted trying. To prove ourselfs wrong think about all the positive things that happen I wasn't positive things you learned apologize to yourself and move on look in the mirror and smile and say this day will be over a new day will start you can't make anybody love you except for yourself

• Just try to forget about them. Focus on yourself, your interests, do things you enjoy etc. Just try and focus on a new you rather than constantly thinking about the past.

• I find a rational reason why I shouldn't love her and then I focus myself around that specific reason. After a while, she's nothing to me anymore.

• No, you don't unlove someone. The person will always occupy space in your 💔 even though you're no longer together. At one time they probably had 95% of it and it will gradually dwindle be down to 5%

• The word you looking for is hate, when you begin to know the meaning of falling in love you carry the risk of hate. It only takes a small trigger for you to realise it

• You can't unlove but you are able to get out of being in love or loving them. I'd cease all contact with them and move if need be.

• Yeah

• It is hard and time apart helps. But if you see each other, and if you still can not get along. Then there lost, not yours

• No... It came naturally... it will go naturally.

• Of course it is. What do you think people mean by “move on.”

• Love someone better than him.

• No you never stop loving someone in my opinion. But moving on the best thing I know that stops the pain.

• It's easy to "unlove" someone, if by you mean to not fancy them anymore. Love is not about receiving, but giving. If you stop behaving in a loving way to someone, then that's also easy.

• Transforme the love to god.. to urself.. to nature.. any thing else.. but not for the one u love.. only you god nature.

• Time heals all wounds but you'll never stop loving someone

• Time. Realise slowly how gross they might've been, how much nicer, cleaner, friendlier and kinder other people can be and what you've missed out on.

• Take your mind off that person and think of something else positive

• Yes for love is a chemical reaction. So yes love is temporary.

• Can you please elaborate that "love is a chemical reaction"?

• Informative. Thanks!

• Time. Unfortunately it's all there is.

• Hurt painful but time teaching the life

• Yes it's possible

• I have been thinking about this exact scenario and decided I don't want to kill the feeling just yet, you never know what can happen in the future

What Girls Said 1

• yes nothing is permenant