Ex boyfriend talks to me one day and ignores me other days?

My ex boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago. For the past two weeks he has been texting me a lot more than usual. He always brings up things from our relationships i.e. things we did together and how he felt, asks me how I'm doing and how things are going, and wants me to send him pictures when I go out. He will talk to me a lot for a few hours one day and then I won't hear from him for two or three days. When he talks to me he is always funny and flirty but when I talk to him he is standoffish. I am tired of playing games with him. I just want to know if he is still hung up or do I just need to move on.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I sort of have the same problem. My ex has been txtin and flirtin with me, we split because he said it was bad timing and he still wasn't over his ex. There is days were I don't hear off him then out the blue he will ask how I am and then the flirtin starts. Just be careful that he ain't just going to use you for when he is bord. This is the feeling I get off my ex and I have fell into his trap and the feeling is horrible as you don't know what is going on. I know people say ask them and talk to them but its scarey in thinking they will come back to you with some thing you don't want to hear xx

What Guys Said 1

• I'd say he doesn't know what he wants... Just strait up ask him what he wants. Sometimes being blunt is the only way to get the answer.

What Girls Said 1

• It seems like he wants you when it's convenient for him. What about you? Don't your efforts deserve to be acknowledged?