Guys: Do you ever wonder about an ex when she STOPS initiating contact?

So to make a long story short, I have decided to stop initiating contact with my ex boyfriend after realizing he wasn't making any effort to remain friends (he wanted to stay friends). It's been 8 days, the longest since we broke up. We never fought and things were subtle, no drama. My question is guys (or girls), if you were used to having your ex text you, then notice she is no longer contacting you, would you wonder what is up? And would you eventually contact them out of curiosity just to say Hi? Keep in mind he never told me to move on or to stop contacting him. He was always very cool with me.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't wonder. It would be a relief; life needs to go on at some point.

• I feel so much better now that I have let it go. It was wearing me down wondering if he missed me, even just a little, and if and when he would come around. Now that I have taken back my power from him, I do feel relieved. But still deep down, there's that little person that's still curious.

What Guys Said 3

• Its too early for you to drop everything and move on. Maybe he needs time you know. He is probably trying to figure things out. So give him some time. But Yeah if my ex girlfriend just stop initiating I would wonder! and trust me if stop contacting him he will contact you.

• I know, but I have held on, hoping, long enough. I did run into his brother last Friday at a club and he just came out and started talking about my ex and that he didn't think he was going to come around, that I should move on. He had been drinking so I don't know how much of what he said he really meant. Thing is, I just asked how he was. Nothing else.

• Move on OK he doesn't talk to you he doesn't like you and he doesn't care about you

• If he's not texting you, he doesn't care.

As time goes on he will care less and less. If he was the one that ended the relationship then he will care even less.

Time for you to move on.

• I agree. I've finally come to my senses, but it took going through all of that to get to where I am. No regrets, just lessons learned. Thanks for your comment!

What Girls Said 0