My girlfriend doesn't know I know she's cheating on me. What should I do?

OK so my girlfriend had a serious relationship before me and since then we have been together for over a year and a half. Recently out of sheer luck I found her exes cell phone at a local taco bell. And I saw naked pictures of my girlfriend in his pictures. And he had some From just a week before sent to him right after she died her hair blond. I started texting her acting as him and found she loves him too and as much as me. So I have no idea how to confront her or if I even should. Help please

24

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm gonna be honest your choice really, but I would hit one last time then after break it off with her no explanation you shouldn't have to hear her excuses... and you can't say it makes you look bad because apparently she's been hiding this from you and in that span of time of those pictures she's been making you look like a dumbass and who knows maybe longer then that and what else she's been doing when you haven't been with her, just say f*** it and leave the evidence there has already thrown the trust in the relationship out the window, but hey that's just my 2 cents

What Girls Said 2

• Just be like :You a slut, good bye?

• dump that hoe then what are you waiting for? for her to give you an STD or something?

What Guys Said 3

• She's hiding the relationship from you man... It doesn't matter if she loves you both, just break up

And if she's not hiding you from the other guy, it just means she likes him best (and cumin! It's not nice to have a girlfriend who send naked picks to other guys lol)..

Of course it's up to you to decide, but if I was in your shoes, I'd break up with her immediately.

• Download the pictures and put them up on the internet then make some international calls on the mobile and burn the phone, cheat on your girlfriend with her best friend

• Haha I left it on a call to India already for 16hours but seriously I don't want to cheat on her

• Well just keep her around as long as you want too, but I hope this removes any idea of her being a long term, life partner type prospect from your mind

• f*** her and while your f***ing her so her the pics