Do you and your ex still talk everyday?

Do you and your ex still talk everyday?
Via sms, call, messenger, whatsapp, etc
  • Yes
  • No

1414

Most Helpful Guys

• No, unless children are involved, it is completely unhealthy to stay in communication with an ex.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Good thinking

• Ohokay
      Do u think exes that still talk everyday and hanging out every week still have feelings for each other ever when they broke up 3 months ago?

• Yes, especially on the talking every day part and the only broke up 3 months ago part. Something is off there.

• Not every day but we have a catch up every now and again. Sometimes go out for drinks or whatever. Been pretty good friends since we broke up like 10 years ago

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Ohokay

• I don't know how common it is but i did for a few weeks after we broke up. Eventually we fell into the kind of relationship you have with family. Couldn't have continued to hang out if one of us still had feelings though. Would have been way too weird.

Most Helpful Girls

• I haven't talked to my ex since December. And that was because I wanted to let him know how I felt and I also wished him a happy birthday.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Ohokay

• I'm sure there are some feelings there. Exes usually don't stay in communication.

• Nah usually it’s not possible for me to become friends with an ex to some extent. I do have an ex boyfriend on the other hand who goes to the same college as I. He sometimes says hi or catches me eating myself and will make a comment. Otherwise, I’m not close with any of them anymore

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Ohokay

• I think it’s possible. Never hurts to try? Okay there’s a possibility of hurt, but there’s a possibility of not too. So take a chance

That’s my opinion