Why do all the girls cheat?

I had a girl and i was too good to her but she made a fake instagram acc and was talking to a boy that was a friend to her behind my back and she sayed that she was sorry but my heart still broken whatever happend why girls always looking for something new even if i am hell
Leave me but don't cheat on me

13

Most Helpful Girl

• You realize that if you go in with that kind of attitude your going to scare off the nice girls. No one who is confident in themselves are going to want a relationship with someone coming across as insecure and damaged. So of course you're going to attract the wrong girls...

• I am not damaged or anything πŸ˜‚
      It's just my first question and i didn't find what i will say πŸ˜‚
      But still i think that most of girls are cheaters they are always the bad side in the relationships

• Doesn't make the girl a cheat. Most of the time the person is unaware that they are sleeping with someone that is already in a relationship.

• I know i am joking