Do guys come back more often than girls?

In my experience (and from what I've seen through friends etc) it's usually the guys that come back to their ex rather than the girl going back to their ex... would you agree?

• Guys come back more than girls
  • Girls come back more than guys
  • Equal
    Vote C

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and no. Guys have an easier time putting the whole thing--girl and all--behind them. Usually after breakups guys want the girl out of their life completely, even if it wasn't over bad circumstances. We find it easier to cut her off completely than girls do. However, when that isn't an option, maybe we have to deal with her on a regular basis, or maybe she hangs around and doesn't allow us to move on, it can be harder for us to let go because the only way we generally are able to move on is to cut her off completely. If we can't do that, we have a very hard time moving on.

• It's like the opposite for my ex. He broke up with me and he doesn't want me out of his life completely, he said he still wants me in his life - but I felt that if we both stayed friends it would only take us both longer to get over eachother.

• what if he has kinda of moved on from not seeing her for a couple months. then all of a sudden has to see his ex everyday... do you think he would get feelings back

What Guys Said 2

• I think guys are more likely to go back if there's a chance of getting some more sex out of it. As far as going back wanting a relationship, I'd say it's girls.

• Over all? yes, guys go back to their exes more. But, then again, I'd think mathematically wouldn't that mean that it'd be equal? Lol

What Girls Said 2

• girls want the ex back more... guys get what they want more often when they come back

• Yes, especially if she was the one who was dumped...