Can palm-reading help with flirting?

Do you like getting your palm read when a man is flirting with you?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it's adorable to flirt and stuff. Don't say serious stuff. Things like "Your hand says that we should go out on a date soon" etc.

What Girls Said 4

• My ex did that with me . He didn't tell me anything that came true but he got his excuse to touch me . I thought it was cute :D

• I appreciate you're response, I've seen guys use it effectively, would you suggest I wait until she is clearly into me before I do it?

• Yes , I think so . I already liked him and I think he was pretty sure I liked him . By asking me to give my hand to him so he could read my palm he was being jokey and cute . He was also giving me the chance to say no without him losing face . I gave him my hand so it gave him the green light to move on to the next step , ie asking me out .

• no... seriously, I think it's pretty lame.. no offence.

• NO TOUCH ...this is the rule of the game ;)

flirting is subtle ...thats so bold !

• Last night, I was in the car with my boyfriend, just flirting and stuff. He took my hand and 'read my palm' because I said he was a loser, jokingly. He read my palm to say "I think you're weird... ;)"

If that's what you mean, then yes, it's cute!

What Guys Said 0