Extremely embarrassed by my boyfriends little brother walking in on us at the hotel.

My boyfriend and I went on vacation with his parents And his little 16 year old brother, we had our own room and they had their own room And there was a door connecting the two rooms together. On the second night of our weeklong vacation my boyfriend and I were in our room having sex on the bed. We were on vacation so we were being a little crazy and he tied me up to the bed And tied a bandanna around my mouth. We had been having sex for about 30 minutes on top of the covers and all of a sudden the door connecting the two rooms together opened up and his little brother walked into our room and saw me laying in the bed naked, tied up with his older brother on top of me. My boyfriend yelled "get the F out" and so his brother went back into the other room. I know for a fact that I locked the door before we started having sex but I guess his brother found a key that went to the door and was checking to see if it worked or not and as I guess we all know it does work. It was the most embarrassing experience I have ever been in and it made for an awkward rest of the vacation Especially knowing that he probably told his parents what he saw when he walked in on us. I did not even want to wear my bikini around his little brother anymore after that incident. Maybe it was just my thought but it felt like the rest of the trip every time I was in my bikini his little brother was checking me out and I caught him several times looking at my boobs In my bikini top. I know its Not really a question just an embarrassing story I thought I would share with y'all.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• L.ol, hilarious.

Don't be embarrassed, he can learn from things from seeing that.

Like how to be more kinky when he enters into a sexual relationship.

Sex is a part of life, and has natural has breathing don't be ashamed.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Don't be embarrassed! At that age you're just curious and desperate to see a bit of action.. he probably just heard you guys, wanted to see, then went and wanked and that's the end of it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • He'll live. Come on now, you are all adults. 16 year olds aren't kids anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess the question is that you can guarantee that he was looking, and that he definitely see's you sexually ( Trust me lol at that age you don't even need to see a girl naked in reality to get turned on) so you just need to enjoy the fact that you have given him one of the best moments of his teenage years, or that you are going to find it really hard, I would just accept that you have given him one of the best highlights of his life.. even if it's a bit embarrassing.. I can understand.. I was caught by my best friends daughter when I was in an embarrassing moment.. it happens 😘

0|0
    0|0
  • As a 16 year old myself, I can guarantee you that he jacked off right after that and for the rest of the trip. He might even still jack off thinking about that, I know I would ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Be built a fort on the floor and calls it his whack shack.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol, stop being so prudish.

0|0
    0|0
  • Helluva story! Geez! So after 30 minutes of sex how did you each finish after that interruption? Because I'm pretty sure if I'd been holding back that long my head might explode if I didn't cum! lol!

Also, his brother is a 16 year old guy. I can pretty much guarantee you he jacked it to the image of what he saw. How much of your naked body did he have a chance to see? And how nice are your boobs? I doubt you're imagining him checking them out in a bikini top.

Thanks for sharing your story, btw.

0|0
    0|0
    • He saw me full frontal because when he walked in my Boyfriend jumped off of me and I had no way to cover myself because my hands and legs were tied. I am 120lbs with Dcups to answer your other question.

• Show All
    • We are both 25. Another kinda funny part is that my Boyfriend was wearing my orange thongs around his neck. Lol

• Classic! Yeah, he probably didn't notice. I'm going to guess the image of your naked and bound body was pretty much all he could see! :P

What Girls Said 1

• The image of your naked body is saved in his spank bank for life now. That image minus the orange thong around his brothers neck.

But honestly its not that big of a deal. I wouldn't worry about it too much and I definitely don't think he would have told his parents. That would just be weird.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes