Extremely embarrassed by my boyfriends little brother walking in on us at the hotel.

My boyfriend and I went on vacation with his parents And his little 16 year old brother, we had our own room and they had their own room And there was a door connecting the two rooms together. On the second night of our weeklong vacation my boyfriend and I were in our room having sex on the bed. We were on vacation so we were being a little crazy and he tied me up to the bed And tied a bandanna around my mouth. We had been having sex for about 30 minutes on top of the covers and all of a sudden the door connecting the two rooms together opened up and his little brother walked into our room and saw me laying in the bed naked, tied up with his older brother on top of me. My boyfriend yelled "get the F out" and so his brother went back into the other room. I know for a fact that I locked the door before we started having sex but I guess his brother found a key that went to the door and was checking to see if it worked or not and as I guess we all know it does work. It was the most embarrassing experience I have ever been in and it made for an awkward rest of the vacation Especially knowing that he probably told his parents what he saw when he walked in on us. I did not even want to wear my bikini around his little brother anymore after that incident. Maybe it was just my thought but it felt like the rest of the trip every time I was in my bikini his little brother was checking me out and I caught him several times looking at my boobs In my bikini top. I know its Not really a question just an embarrassing story I thought I would share with y'all.

27

Most Helpful Girl

• L.ol, hilarious.

Don't be embarrassed, he can learn from things from seeing that.

Like how to be more kinky when he enters into a sexual relationship.

Sex is a part of life, and has natural has breathing don't be ashamed.