What is the habit you are proudest of breaking?

do you have any habits that you are proud of breaking?

2212

Most Helpful Girl

• Biting pencils tips.

I started it when I was 7, I saw my friend doing it in class,

and I liked it, so I stuck with that bad habit.

Every time my mom opens my pencil case,

she sees bite traces on the pencils.

And she's like:

"Tsk tsk tsk.. Daughter, there's an invention called food,

if you didn't hear of it yet!"

I was like, "I can't quit it, this way my brain would be in its peak,

and I would be able to concentrate."

(lol Ryuzaki excuse) -_-"

Later, I knew how harmful this habit,

and tried my best and broke it. ^_^

• heh, I used to do that too, but only with wooden

pencils, and it was only at exams ^.~

• Yeah you told me before that you think that insecure girls tend to touch their lips. hahah

But I can't tell you for sure, Because:

Some girls do it as a habit (like you :P).

Some do it when they are nervous or feel shy.

And I guess yeah some do it because they are insecure

And some don't do it at all.

• if it's not something really weird, and it helps

you get to a conclusion, I guess anything is fine ^.~

Most Helpful Guy

• The addictive habit of eating for taste when I'm not hungry.

-------

I never realized how mindless I was eating until I was in college and weighed very close to 400lbs.

I wasn't eating not because my body needed nourishment...I was eating because I was addicted to the taste of the food and the "food coma" of fullness.

------

I also quit smoking, but because I was a "social smoker" (smoked only when I was drinking), the "addiction to food taste" is a bigger accomplishment imo. :-D