Why is my ex liking my pictures?

My ex has a new girlfriend...well I think their dating because of their lovey dovey Facebook pic

but why he be liking my new pic updates...

MENN...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Stop thinking it's something more than it is. Women over think so many things if not everything and it makes things so much more complicated than it should be. What he's thinking? "That's a cool picture *like*" "She looks good there *like*" "There's just something I like about this *like*"

Nothing more, nothing less

0|0
    0|0
  • To let you know he still exists.

Or he just likes the photo.

Men ain't a puzzle mate.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why did he "like" your pictures on Facebook?

Because he likes your photos.

Does it bother him that he likes your photos?

0|0
    0|0
  • He trynna cut, cuz the new girl ain't all that like he thought

0|0
    0|0
  • Lust is selfish.

Love is not.

So, he dosen't love you.

But he lust for you.

Men ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you think?

0|0
    0|0
    • honestly I don't know, he has ignored me for 6 months, we were very close, close as friends, and maybe he wants our friendship back? He usually doesn't like my pic etc, so I'm surprised of him liking my pic 2 times, and I know it usually isn't a big deal but it is for me cause I got so hurt and he didn't give me a clsure he just left me.. So I'm confused to why he likes a picture whe he is ignoring me

• He may just like the picture. Take it as a simple compliment and don't read into it.

• Maybe he just likes your picture

0|0
    0|0
  • ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you friends with your ex anyway? Everyone knows ex's can't be friends

0|0
    0|0
    • Why so harsh about your exes, dude? You did like her enough to DATE her at one point, you know :-P

• Doesn't mean you can stay friends

• So? My ex and I broke up on good terms and she likes my pictures still and I like hers too.

1|0
    0|0
  • He may still have felling for you

0|0
    0|0
  • He likes your pictures. You don't want him liking the pictures you post, delete him from your friends list.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• He probably still likes you...

0|1
    0|0
    • hmm well he has a gf..

• Show All
    • he's really strange... I don't understand guys..

• ye

• He wants yo ass.. nothing more, nothing less.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes