My boyfriend kept the shirt his Ex gave him...

Guys ; is it normal to keep clothes your ex girlfriend gives you? It bothers me a bit to know it's from her and idk... Is it normal?

48

Most Helpful Guy

• Umm, yeah.. maybe it's a nice shirt and they like it... having absolutely nothing to do with their ex. You're getting a little too jealous over his ex that isn't even a factor for you anymore. He's your boyfriend now, not hers so you go ahead and enjoy him and let him enjoy his shirt that he probably really likes. People don't just go burning and trashing everything that ever had to do with their ex's just because they broke up.. that's just ridiculous.