Should I dump her before she dumps me?

We've been dating for 7 months and I refuse to give it a title because I don't believe in relationship anymore and I want to have my freedom even I'm not screwing anyone else

I can tell she really likes me and still trying to get a title. She seems happy when she is around me. However I can sense that she is now having a crush on someone else. I asked if she likes him and she denies but her smile couldn't hide her feelings towards him.

147

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her that you don't really trust yourself in a commitment with her at this time. Apologize for any hurt feelings she may have, and let her know that she deserves someone who's more prepared to respect the idea of a relationship with her.