He kissed me on the cheek second date.

Went on a hike with a guy for our second "meet-up" and it was great, we spent the whole day together and I asked if he wanted to go back to my place just to rest up a bit before he made his drive back home. So he ended up coming over and we watched YouTube vids on the couch and it was a lot of fun. There was definite leaning going on on both ends but a pillow between us on the couch. When we said goodbye he said that we should get together again on Wednesday and gave me a kiss on the cheek and a hug. I'm just confused with whether or not he's interested. Is a kiss on the cheek a friend zone move?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No he has the right intentions, its just that his moves were not in par with your expectations lol.

He suggested another place and time, so he is still interested! :)

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He's a little timid or maybe shy... every step a man takes requires courage and preparation - not just about asking out but even also after it

0|0
    0|0
  • He respects you and/or maybe he's nervous and doesn't want to go too fast.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You could kiss him, what's the worst that could happen ? If he start acting weird play the "it was just a kiss, get over it" card. And keep doing whatever you were doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • its only your second date..he respects u,he asked you out again,thats a good sign the date is progressing..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes