My boyfriend changed his number and I really need help

Ok so yesterday me and my boyfriend had a little argument and we said things to each other that we shouldn't say but when we argue it only last a day but this time it's worse we didn't even break up he just changed his number and now he won't talk to me I'm so hurt cause we been together for 2 years and I gave him my all he said he loved me but why would he just leave me like that? I been crying all day yesterday and today I can't stop thinking about him and its driving me crazy to the point last night I felt like I didn't want to live anymore. I been messaging him on Facebook over and over he gets on but doesn't write back he hasn't changed his status to single yet but deep inside I think he just forgot to change it. He's in the army so I have to travel to Texas to see him and I'm getting to the point that I'm gonna go see him. I just really need some advice please help I haven't slept or ate anything I just feel so alone right now.

Yes he did change his number I know it's a stupid thing to do but it happened in just a few hours so no I am not making it up

52

Most Helpful Guy

• just let him stew for a little bit. I highly doubt that your fight is the last you'll ever hear from him. Right now he's angry maybe trying to build up fear in you that he'll never contact you again so he can gain a little bit of leverage when he does reach out to you. It's a pretty immature move to avoid someone by changing your number or blocking them from calling you.

So just give him his space... The real thing to work on is why you two are having these types of dramatic fights after being together for two years. Try to work on developing more constructive methods of resolving issues.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE