Why do girls cheat on the nice guys with bad boys?

I am the so called "nice" guy. I treat my girlfriend (when I had one) very good. I give her whatever she asks and try to be understanding and talk to her when there are problems in her life. I guess I go out of my way being TOO NICE to her. Every girlfriend I have behaved this way with has cheated on me. The one girlfriend I tried to not be this way with and even went to the extreme of being mean sometimes did not cheat on me and I eventually broke up with her because she was so boring. So why do girls risk a good relationship with a nice guy and cheat with the so called "bad boys"?

66

Most Helpful Girl

• We want someone we "can fix"

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Why is that? Explain please.

• I cannot stress enough how perfect this answer is.

• have you tried "fixing" a 40 year old virgin...or is that too broken for ya?