Do you think what I did with the moving guy was slutty or just an innocent incident?

Okay I don't want to be considered a slut because I am absolutely not one. My understanding of a slut is someone who sleeps around a lot with different guys. I'm finishing up my last year of med school and I am moving to a bigger place. I hired a guy to help me move my stuff to my new house. I have had a few boyfriends through high school and junior college but when I started med school I decided it would be best to not have a boyfriend and focus on school. Monday morning the moving guy showed up to my house he was by himself I asked him if he had any help and he said no it was just him. He was a very attractive guy and I was almost a little bit nervous around him because he was so good looking, Monday we spent most of the day packing my stuff talking and having a good time later in the day we began to get very flirtatious with each other. I was packing boxes in my room and just happened to be packing my underwear drawer up when he came in and started talking/flirting with me, I thought it was kind of funny because he was checking out some of my thong underwear and my bras in the box. He was coming back the next day to help me finish up I was pretty attracted to this guy and I wanted to tease him a little bit just for fun. When he came over the next morning I was wearing a pretty revealing shirt with a lot of cleavage, my boobs are a bit on the larger side and I haven't had much attention lately so I was hoping he would enjoy looking at my cleavage, we were being very flirtatious again poking around at each other like young high school kids again, I leaned over to pick up a box and he smacked my butt I started laughing and told him he was a bad boy and I returned by smacking his butt. We were in the kitchen and he got very close to me like he was going to make a move before I could think twice I put my arms around him and we started making out, he started rubbing his hands all over my hips and stomach and then after a few minutes moved up over my boobs. I took his shirt off and he unbuttoned my shirt and removed my bra, he started kissing and sucking on my boobs. he pulled my shorts down pick me up and set me on the table, he pulled himself out of his pants moved my thongs to the side and we started having sex together. I was in complete ecstasy it was like something that happens in a romantic movie. Shortly I got on top of him on the kitchen floor and I rode for about 30 minutes until I finished on him and then I let him finish on my boobs and face. afterward I wiped myself off with my shirt we got dressed finished packing my house he gave me his number and left. I don't want to be considered a slut but I kind of felt like I was. Do You think that I was really being slutty or is it okay for people to just enjoy each other in the moment? Now it's Thursday I have not called him back because I left to go stay with my parents for the weekend. I would be interested in seeing him again. Slutty or innocent act?
That day was a bit more romantic then I may have made it seem but I was just running out of room to write. Also when he laid me down on my table he went down on me for a few minutes and then I went down on him for a few more. It was very hot and steamy sex I just ran out of room to write all the details

310

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, you have the wrong definition of the word "slut." That's the definition women would love to have you believe is what a "slut" is. It's also the definition butthurt resentful guys you "didn't" have sex with would like you have you believe is the accurate definition of the word. As the saying goes, "A whore sleeps with everyone, a slut sleeps with everyone except you."

The word slut originated in the 15th century in England. In Middle English, the word first appeared as "slutte," which simply meant a woman with no virtue (i.e., an "uninhibited" woman).

Around the 18th century, the British replaced the word "slutte" with a more formal version: "slovenly." When used to describe a person, slovenly simply meant "untidy, especially with respect to personal appearances." In other words, a sort of disheveled and messy look. When used to describe a young woman, however, slovenly mean "without regard to her image or reputation." In other words, this was a woman who acted without having a care in the world about how others would perceive her or think about her.

Compare and contrast the word "whore" or "prostitute" from "slut." A prostitute (or, "whore") is a woman who exchanges sex in return for things of value. By contrast, a slut is a woman who is sexually honest and uninhibited. Can a woman be a prostitute but not a slut? Yes, if she keeps her prostitution business on the down-low because she's concerned about people finding out. Can a woman be a slut, but not a prostitute? Yes. Think of yourself as a perfect example.

You were already paying this man money to help you move. You weren't getting anything extra of value from him in exchange for the sex you had with him. All you were getting was sex. But even then, notice how "sluts" are not necessarily "easy" or even "promiscuous." Neither of those things are within the definition of the word! It's not like you did this with just "any" guy who walked through that door. This was a hot and really good-looking guy, who also felt comfortable and confident enough to flirt back with you. The slut has a high bar in terms of what she wants sexually from a man. But, unlike inhibited women, as soon as she finds a man who satisfies her standards and has what she's looking for, she doesn't give having sex with him a second thought (hence, uninhibited). Lastly, she doesn't need to find 100 hot good-looking guys to have sex with in order to be a slut; she just needs to find one. What defines "slutiness" is "lack of inhibition regarding sexual activity," not "promiscuity."

So, yes, you were slutty. But, so what? Is that really such a bad thing?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Wow yeah I may be a slut but I'm pretty sure you need a life

• Pretty sure he was saying that your actions were slutty and not you as a person..

• That, plus I just went through the friggin' etimology and history of the word to show her that it's not a bad word, and how it's misused in America. Whatever.