I didn't mean to break her heart.

So, I'd been dating this girl since 11th September. We were OK, but there was always something that couldn't make us completely a good couple. We knew it and both of us really tried hard to make this relationship work it just didn't go well. We had no common opinion, no common hobbies.. Just nothing common.

About a week ago, I told her that this relationship was not really going well so maybe breaking up would be better for two of us in a nice way and she said that she definitely agreed with me.

But what I figured out from her best friend is, the night we broke up, she went her home and cried until the morning.

When I learned that I was like shocked 'cause I really thought she felt good about the breaking up and I never meant to break her heart. I feel terrible. I can't stop thinking about how heartless I was to her.

I tried to call her but she declined me and I also sent a text to her and say that I didn't mean to break her heart but again, she didn't answer me.

Do you think it is my blame? I really need to learn what you think 'cause I don't really like being the heartless man.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Wish all other guys just be like you.