Why is my ex tormenting me?

My ex and I broke up three months ago; yet he still texts me saying "what's up?" The first time I replied all he did was talk about his new girlfriend. So, after that I ignored all of his texts, but he still keeps bothering me. Why is he doing this?
He was the one who left me for this other woman; that's why I don't see why he's bothering me.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• He has an enormous amount of vanity. Some men maybe listed as mature while others are boys, such as your former significant. He is tempting your nerves by trying to create an affect from his own belittled cause. Some men know when to leave a former significant alone while the immature ones try to get a so called vengence.

• Thank you for your answer, it clarified my situation.