If a ex avoids eye contact and goes out of his way to avoid me can I assume he's over me?

Straight forward question. My ex has started acting like this around me now. He used to be neutral, now all of a sudden I'm getting the no eye contact and he avoids me all the time. Does this mean he's over me or does it mean he is thinking other things. I'm just curious because it is slightly upsetting to be ignored like that. I'm not asking for a friendship but geez, you don't have to be rude to me either seeing as we are not supposed to be enemies. Our break up was fine and gentle-ish. We had our arguments but last time I checked we were good.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think he is.

I think he's trying to get the message across to you that he is, but he, himself, isn't.

I've done this before.. I guess I'm trying to get attention and it works. Sounds like it has worked for him too.

Now it's up to you, if you aren't over him and you want to get back with him, then give him CLEAR signs - don't beat around the bush.

If on the other hand you are over him (which seems to me you aren't), simply ignore him yourself.

This is why it's so difficult to be friends with exes. This is why I chose to stay away from them.