What does it mean when an ex drunk texts you?

I've wrote a question before asking for help on my break-up. Basically my ex thoughout the 6 week break up has ignored me, then told me how much he loves me but can't take me back, accused me of never liking me and most recently, we just don't talk and I see him Monday to Friday at School and he always tends to be. I saw him at School yesterday and he kept looking over at me. However at 5am this morning he unblocked me on Facebook and messaged me saying 'hey..' I messaged back at 8am saying 'Hey, I'm pressuming you were drunk and regret saying that?' and he messaged back saying 'Yeah I'm so sorry, I suppose it's best if we go back to not talk'. What does this all mean? I'm so confused. Is he just trying to Play games with me?

Always tends to be where I am*

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds immature. Maybe he wasn't really drunk but trying to gauge how you presently feel regarding things. Hence him staring at you when you see him. He seems adamant on keeping the breakup going despite it technically not ringing true... his accusations. It sounds like he has self esteem issues that has nothing to do with you. I would just ignore him. Remember, he broke up with you and is being immature about it. Good luck.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah he said he has trust issues. Brought them into our relationship, alwys thought I was going to cheat, hated having me on Facebook and dumped me because I had a photograph with a Boy. I just don't understand why he would message me at 5am and then wake up saying we should Keep away from another still but 'he just gets tempted'. I don't get it. I love him with all my heart and it hurts so much but I don't understand what he's playing at?

• Yes I know where you are coming. It just makes me feel like he has moved on though with the 'stay away' message but then confusing with the 'I get tempted' bit

• I hear you, but breakups are a part of life. Its a learning experience to help you know what you want in the future. This guy barely knows what he wants, and is trying to figure it out. But in time, this situation will pass and you will meet someone new.