5 Personality Traits I Find Hot In A Guy

There seem to be a few posts about what girls find physically attractive in guys (I've wrote one myself) but I'd like to tell you what I like in a guys personality.

1) Kindness

There is nothing hotter than a guy who is genuinely kind hearted.

2) Honesty

Honesty is one of the cutest qualities a guy can attain.

3) Sarcasm

Sarcasm is one of a few things I personally find very cute.

4) Being A Lone Wolf

I personally tend to love guys who don't fall in with the crowd and are cool in their own solitude.

5) Bad Taste In Music

As someone with lots of musical influences, somehow I find it adorable when a guy is clueless about music culture and only knows of popular music.

*But this is all just my personal opinion and does not speak for women as a whole.

828

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't say agree with the list but tbh if a guy wrote this kind of thing about women he'd get shit tonnes of back lash. Good take though. Thanks for your opinion on the subject matter. Also why do all the guys in your pictures look like Highschool boys? They look like the belong in one direction.

Most Helpful Girl

• Great my take. Now cue the incoming, bitter guys who say none of this matters if the guy isn't hot.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 27

• I kinda doubt 4 and 5 could ever be the same person. Lone wolf not going with the crowd, while nr 5 obviously do, but anyways. Nice that Honesty and kindness made the list at least.

• I fit all 5 of these, particularly #5, which was a bit of a problem in my last relationship. Glad it can be good too!

• Scored 5/5 \o/

• Good take, great taste.

• I hate popular music and only listen to music that is genuinely good... so I guess I have 4/5. =P

• good take , i like it

• I think we would be a good couple... well... except for the fact that i am also a music nerd

• So, you're gonna invent the perfect guy eh?
    Another one that thinks she can decide how a guy should be. It ain't happenin' babe!

• "Babe", this is my preference in a guy, not how I think every man should be.

But regardless of that, what does a 60 year old mans opinion on dating matter anyway?

• You didn't answer the question, also "dealeo" isn't really helping you come across any younger.

• And you lack of life experience doesn't help you come across any older or mature. You're still just a kid with hardly a clue.

• And don't forget number 6!
    6) they must all be super hot.
    Cuz every guy in those picture is super hot.

• You'd love me then lol. Except for the bad taste in music. I love music.

• Well, in my humble af opinion those 5 describe me pretty well :)

• I got all of those , didn't know some girls look for them

• If you find hot all these personality traits, why are all pictures you posted from this kind of good-looking guys?

• You have a good taste in attractive personalities in guys but I think Number 5 is weird.

• Good take, you could've added more words.

• you described all my qualities but it is unlikely i will ever be liked for those things

• Too bad if you're all of these but you're not specially physically appealing...

• I salute this MyTake.

• COOL NICE TAKE...

• Thy basically describes me XD

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 7

• 1-4 is awesome.

• This is the (perfect) list

• Honestly is the most important thing for me, then intelligence and smartness, and to me music is one of factors that shows a guys personality... I like to learn from him, i like a man who is motivating, understanding,

• First four yes!

• A guy who is not afraid to be silly is really sexy.

• Same goes for girls :P
      Not being afraid to be silly shows that you're not afraid to be natural, and that's extremely sexy.

• We are talking about personalities and not looks. Looks are important up to a point. He must have a sense of humour (really important), kindness, honesty and sensitivity (and a nice wanger).

• The first two traits are good but the last three traits are okay.