Why You Always End Up Dating Losers!

Why You Always End Up Dating Losers!

1. You're too gullible

Yes people can change sometimes, but sometimes they are also really good talkers and liars. If you see that his words don't add up to his actions on a consistent basis- don't expect any major changes. It won't happen so walk away or be happy.

2. You're too nice

There is a difference in seeing the good in people and trying to give them a chance, and letting someone walk all over you. It is time to stand up for yourself and allow yourself to find someone who isn't going to be a mistake.

3. You have no self respect

A woman that sees no value in herself, will pick a partner that isn't good enough for her. She will strive to find someone on her level, which she believes is ultimately low.

1012

Most Helpful Guy

• From a relationship coaching lens, there is one big reason people end up dating losers: They lack self-confidence. When you lack self-confidence, you don't teach people how to treat you and you accept less than what you deserve out of fear that you can't get anything or anyone better.

Most Helpful Girl

• i agree; most people who date idiots do so because they don't feel they deserve better. most of us have been there but, thankfully, i realized my own self-worth and escaped the cycle.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 11

• a lot of times... A relationship usually ends the way it began. For all the reasons the relationship ends... can usually be found when you first started to date but simply chose to ignore! Don't ignore these... they will creep up later on !

• Because you keep rejecting people who might actually be good for you and go for the assholes in the first place

• As a wise man once told me "some girls are so used to mcdonalds, that when they go olive garden they do not know what to do"

• Hahaha. I love that quote.

• I will definitely take this quote to heart.

• @Mysterio421 I'm glad I spread some wisdom to you

• Sweet, Simple and Concise. Well done. It's really true. Also, I might add that if you want to know how a person is like, just look at that person's friends.

• Girls always get losers because they refuse to wear some heels and cook every once in a while. End of discussion.

• Bullshit.. the losers are the ones who talk us into feeding them all the time so they get free meals and drinks.

I don't wear heels because they make my feet cramp, and hobbling isn't sexy.

• @PunkinPie jealous of what? Did I say I was single? Learn to read. I was ragging on other single chicks who can't find a decent man. I've got a woman and a fat mistress on the side.

• Why does that not surprise me?

High heels are the modern equivalent of the ancient Chinese custom of foot binding, intended to cripple women so they can't run away from their Lords and Masters. They convince women that it makes them more beautiful when one fact it's a form of subservience.

• "3. You have no self respect"

This says it all, basically.

• So women are lying cheating and disrespectful. That's what you are implying. Oh and that men are idiots for dating them.

• This wrong dont u believe in bad luck and bitchy behaviors

• Great take. Same can go for guys too

• Simple, small, truthful.

• If you were dating me, you will be a winner!!

What Girls Said 9

• this is pretty useless. you accuse x of confusing A for B.

if X confuses A for b, then X is not aware what B looks like.

you give no description or example by comparison by which they can draw their own conclusions. no constructive advice. this is just tossing insults... people dont strive to be manipulated. if you're not going to genuinely try to be helpful , you're just jerking yourself off at others peoples expense. .

• 4, Desperation.

The pressure to be in a relationship because of the misconception that single people are *obviously* unattractive and undesirable.

Screw that! Wait until you're ready and know what you want before trying to get a man to commit!!

• ''Who always date's loser's?''
    *Slowly raises hand* S-M-F-H lol *face palm*

• I always figured it was because losers attract losers

• 1 2 & 3 . and having loads of fun climbing the ladder .

• Pretty true mytake. Women learn your worth so you can stop settling for these type of guys!

• well this actually covers all the bases

• the guy looks hot in that picture

• good