A Message to All the Guys Who are Called "Creepy"

Guys, have you ever been wrongfully called "creepy" by a girl, just because you are shy and don't talk a lot? Or you like doing different things that that crush of your dreams doesn't like? Or because you've never had a girlfriend and you still haven't had your first kiss yet. Today, I'm creating a meeting on this my take to all the guys who are wrongfully called creepy so that we can share our experiences together and, maybe, piss off the stereotypical "hot" girls that call us creepy and have them rage at us on this take. So come, sit down, grab some of your favorite snacks, and lets experience this together. I'll start with my experience being labeled "creepy" first.

I have been labeled an "ugly creep" by girls beginning in middle school. And although some of these girls are pretty cool today, they still would never date me in a thousand years. Every time I have a crush on a girl they would find out and would go and tell their friends how much of a creep I am because I'm not blessed with amazing looks and an extroverted personality. It really sucks because girls categorize me in the same category as stalkers, rapists, and people who have pedophilic behavior. In my freshman year of high school, girls didn't want to associate with me at all. My guy friends who wanted to go and talk to girls didn't want to even tag me along for the ride because they knew that I would only scare the girls away by simply not talking to them.

As the years went by I got more comfortable with talking to girls and befriending them, but they still feel creeped out when I'm around them. They don't want me to sit next to them or talk to them for extended periods of time. The only time a girl texts me is to ask me if I did the homework. No "hey, I've been thinking about you" or "Hey, I'm bored, whatcha doing?", not even a simple "hey". They probably wouldn't even care if I existed. That's why as an 18 year old senior in high school, I have to go stag (which means go alone) to the prom, because no girl wants me to go with them. One girl almost threw up at the thought of going with me. This is all because I'm ugly and shy. All my friends are really good with women and the women at my school are magnetically attracted to them. But me, no. Never. Not in a million years. And just because I'm shy and unattractive, I get labeled a creep.

My message here to you guys that are wrongfully called creeps is to think about other things. Focus on a passion that you like doing and focus on that only. Forget about girls, they will only slow you down. Don't look to girls on GAG to help you out very much because most of them are either too young to give you advice on this matter, or they are one of the girls who wrongfully call guys creeps because of their appearance or personality. Focus on what makes you happy. My mistake, and it's still a mistake that i'm still doing today, is letting girls take away my happiness. Girls have only brought me disappointment and bitterness in myself and them. Stay away from toxic people. Thanks for reading, feel free to share your story in the comments!

110

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry that you had to go through this :,( There's definitely more social stigma against introverted men who don't fit social aesthetics thatn women.

• Exactly correct. Finally, a women on the same page as me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll be the first to admit that there have been times where I was legitimately creepy.

But what you describe did happen to me A LOT in the past. Now though, 3-4 years later, I've come to realize that blaming yourself for the pettiness and paranoia of others does nothing but cause you pain that just isn't worth it.

Nowadays, if I'm talking to a girl and I do something where I can say "oh shit, that was actually creepy," I will own up to it and apologize. But for the most part, I usually react to being called creepy with a condescending grin accompanied by a short eye roll. What I did wasn't creepy, I just wasn't the person she WANTED to do it. If she wants to go off and ruin my reputation because she's​ too weak to admit she's just not attracted to me, it's their loss.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 9

• I've never been called "Creepy" but I know girls would definitely put that stamp on me when they find out that I'm almost 27 and never kissed or dated. I avoid it by not pursuing girls anymore. Why go in the direction where I will be put down when I can choose my own way and aim for what I can succeed in? It has helped me a lot.

• I had a similar high school experience which leaves me questioning when a girl stares at me. A girl at work stares at me all day and when i walk by her she gets pretty nervous so i think she's creeped out by me. People do stare at you if you're creeping them out.

• Hell yeah dude, it's a good thing you're doing here by giving men a place to express themselves and talk to one another about their experiences. I've never really dealt with what you have but I have always been judged by people for being different. The best advice I can give is this: Ignore toxic people, I mean genuinely ignore their very existence and steer clear of them. And like you said, find a passion and focus on it rather than stupid bitches.

• A lot of this is due to " media " BS anti-male propaganda , it is acceptable , even fashionable for women to bash men. Heed you own advice in the last paragraph , work on yourself & steer clear of women , as you now resent them.

• Your last paragraph is the solution. Yes, pursue your aspirations, become successful, awesome.

You do need some serious game however, so I would implore you to read these blogs:
    www.therationalmale.com
    www.illimitablemen.com

Then hit the gym, hard. And make lots of money. You'll have pick of the best women available.

• I don't care if I'm creepy anymore, I've built up an immunity to pepper spray.

• Girls who call guys creeps are entitled spoiled pieces of shit human beings.
    Generally they are just trying to skirt responsibilities for some shit they did and blaming men.

• ya, its impossible for a woman to get labeled creepy which bothers me a lot

• You are so on about the girls here, or at least most of them. Most of them just come here to bash guys, and offer little to no help understanding women, which I thought was the point of this site. Which is disappointing as I see that attitude from a lot of women in real life as well. It seems they are being socially engineered to hate men, be selfish, and be all around bitchy.

• " It seems they are being socially engineered to hate men, be selfish, and be all around bitchy " Will have to agree with this !!