He posted full frontal nudes of me. We were together and I was going out with my girls, he didn't like the dress I was wearing, he thought it was too short. He demanded I changed and wore pants instead but I refused to change and went out anyways.
He broke up with me because apparently looked like a slut and he posted my nudes which were on my hard drive online and said "now you can be the slut I know you are" I'm so hurt as I loved him. I never knew he had an issue with me wearing dresses and things but to post personal pics online is cruel and degrading. I haven't stopped crying and I'm scared to leave my house because I'm ashamed and embarrassed.
Most Helpful Guy
1. The most misused apart from genuinely confused words in the dictionary are Love & Empathy. While the former is confused/misused with selfishness the latter is with sympathy
2. Whether and how he loved you or not isn't the point of concern or debate here, the situation is how to get those pics not only off the internet but also from his possession
3. Next thing to look into is to teach him a lesson and make an example of him to others
4. For one you can take the woman's protection cell of the police into the loop (depending on which country you are from & in), track the IP from where the content was posted & take it from there.
5. Which country you are in is most important.
6. Leave revenge and stuff out of this and conduct what you must and have to logically
7. If you don't want to approach the law enforcers owing to embarrassment (which is why I say 'woman's cell' which comprises of women) then know that the more that content is available the more people are going to access and share those :-)2