How long do you usually talk to people on tinder before meeting up?

I've been talking to a guy on tinder we seem to have a lot in common and he keeps the conversation going. We've been talking for just over a week. He hasent asked me out is that weird? is he not intrested in meeting me? How long should I give a guy that is interested in asking me out?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure about Tinder as I don't use it, but for dating sites, I prefer to just meet the person face to face for the first encounter in a safe social place. You can't really get a good read on a person via texts, due to lack of body language and facial expressions... not to mention anything could be falsified. At least with face to face, there's more capacity to identify all this.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I had tinder maybe a week before deleting it, and I never met up with anyone on it, so I'm not entirely sure how it works.

However, if the common thing is to ask someone out quick and he's waited over a week, I'd almost see it as a good thing. Sounds like he's not the guy with a lot of tinder hookups.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah we were having good conversation. Now he has not answered since yesterday afternoon and I saw he was online late last night. Should I assume he's no longer interEstes?