Guys, would you date a girl with short hair?

I have short hair. I want to know what men think of it. I'm trying to grow it back out. Originally, I had it shaved in support of my best friend, who had (and lost his battle to) cancer.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Beauty lies within, of course. But before you get to know the woman, you usually see her from afar. If I have a chance to see a women being kind with friends or helping someone, dancing or overhear her say something nice, that would be a plus. Often in big cities you hardly get much time before the girl has passed you by. At that point you are sort of down to how she appears, clothes, movement, body, face and hair. Women with short hair grab my attention in a positive way that women with long hair do not. In any event, concert, party, dance, whatever, I would definitely try to talk with women with short hair first. An attractive and interesting woman with short hair in a room can make the rest of the women not exist. Thinking back, I've probably dated women with short hair over 90 percent of the time and that is for longer than most everyone on this site has been alive. And I am quite alright with most of you guys chasing off in other directions.