Should ugly guys give up on girls?

Like if they reach a certain age and still don't have a girl

1520

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• "Ugly" is only determined by perception. You don't know if someone will find you attractive. It's far more attractive to see someone who is secure in themselves, who have learned to love themselves, than to see someone insecure, and so desperately trying to be physically appealing.

• I rather know I'm ugly now then someone shooting me down for it

• Anyone can.

• So how do I love myself

• I get really nervous around good looking guys so I always go for the 'average/normal' looking guy. Mostly it's all about the insides and that is why, when you meet a nice girl and got to know her, show her your soul instead of your moves.
    Just don't give up! They are out there, just sometimes hard to find :)

• Well I have a good personality

• u r not ugly its just that the person's eye sight is very dull.. i don't think anyone is ever ugly

• No, maybe you are setting your standards too high. I feel that leagues don't exsist but others may feel differently especially young people.

• I don't know what league or standard I should go for

• No because from what I've seen most beautiful girls end up with guys who are not handsome

• and how do you that they are not attracted to you? If a few girls didn't find you attractive, doesn't mean that all girl find you unattractive.

• Yeah the assumption I got I just started to think no girl found me attractive

• No such thing... my stepdad isn't handsome at all! And my mom with him!

• No, you can find your lover at all ages, even if you are 80 :)

• Never, there will always be someone out there.

• You really believe that

• Anyone who owns a sex doll is a sad individual. I feel sorry for you.

• @TrooperD007 Well I Need onr

• maybe don't go for pretty, mean girls

• no girls are general

• Show more from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 20

• Lets be real here, have you seen other guys who you would consider not attractive with a girlfriend before?
    I've seen plenty and that proves "ugly" guys can always get a girl friend if they put in enough effort.

There are girls who care about looks and girls that don't (I didn't believe it at first but believe me it's true.. I've asked them IRL lmao). For the girls that do.. Tough luck. But if it's girls that don't care about physical appearance and you still aren't able to get them than maybe it's something to do with your personality?

There are also girls that consider themselves unattractive too and generally they are easier to get as a girlfriend because honestly they have lower standards, they aren't asking for much and if you still can't get them then maybe your standards are too high?

I've learned to realise physical appearance doesn't matter when you fall in love with someone. Have you ever had the feeling when you loved someone and then all their imperfections become perfect imperfections? When you truly feel that feeling you will understand.. It's really hard to explain.

• Dude it just never gonna happen for me

• I think they shouldn't really give up, but they should go for women who are in their range, say for example an ugly whose rating is 3 out of 10, should limit his range to just women who are 3-4 out of 10 only, they should leave the extremely attractive women alone. They can never have them

• Well I know I can't have extremely attractive women I'm a freak

• Please note:

This is just a theory, there is no guarantee for this, there is no guarantee that this theory will work in practicality, there are high chances of failures involved in this, there is a very good chance that if this not so good looking guy tries to make a move he can outright get rejected by the extremely attractive woman, however the chances of success are there but are minimal. Hence any not so good looking looking to try out this will be doing it on his own risk. He must be prepared for rejection before hand.

This theory is more dependent on his luck. Once again, this is just a theory, there is no practical proof that it will work this way, even if there is it's rare and not commonly found.

Secondly, just being confident is not enough, a woman looks for many other things in a guy. Hence this was just a theory, and I thought I'll share it with you.

• https://imgur.com/Ix9qIIL well I was always told I was repulsive

• Follow this dude, do some daygame. He's UGLY too, inspirational
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c42VDy5JzI

• Gold diggers are like prostitutes except you don't always get what you pay for. There are plenty of gold diggers who will get in a relationship with you or marry you.

• Hot Women dig ugly men with career (and money of course).. I ain't sayin' they're goldiggers but...

If you're a poor unattractive dude, that's a major problem

• Maybe they should give up, but ugly guys better shot is with girl of their own league. :)

• well if you turn gay, you'll definitely be having a ton more sex

• No, women don't prioritize beauty in men.

However, good, honest, timid, poor men of low status probably should. And by that, I mean the bottom 80%.

• Giving up on girls is not enough , you have to act on it.. Go suck a dick with pride and turn into a homosexual.

• girls care more about what you say to them, than how you look.

• Show more from Guys
    10