(Please choose) Guy's which type of girl would you date? Lady's which type of girl are you?

1. Educated, Smart, cute & all about her education.
(Please choose)Guy's which type of girl would you date? Lady's which type of girl are you?
2. Down to earth & never judgmental.
3. Loves fashion and keeping up with the new trends.
(Please choose) Guy's which type of girl would you date? Lady's which type of girl are you?4. Love beating you in video games and a complete game freak.
5. Always laughing at your corny jokes and have a great since of humour.
6. Very outgoing and loves to party and have fun with you.
(Please choose) Guy's which type of girl would you date? Lady's which type of girl are you?7. Bubbly personality and always keeps you in a good mood :)
(Please choose) Guy's which type of girl would you date? Lady's which type of girl are you?8. Very aware of herself and stays looking good for you only.
(Please choose) Guy's which type of girl would you date? Lady's which type of girl are you?9. A sweet nerdy girl that you can learn A lot from.
(Please choose) Guy's which type of girl would you date? Lady's which type of girl are you?10. Doesn't talk are smile much but you seem to love chilling with her and making her smile & giggle.
Comment the number you choose.
  • Guys (none of them)
  • Girls (none of them)
  • All of the above.
    Vote C

924

Most Helpful Guy

• 2 because, in the long run, all men want 2 because they don't want and/or can't stand female drama and bullshit and prefer low maintenance, low whining, and feeling a sense of loyalty and trust form her. We want a woman that we can feel safe with and not have to worry about all the time; that's #2.

• Exactly, you have to actively maintain the relationship with every other type of girl on the list, whether it be by telling jokes, reading books, going to party, looking good all of the time, etc. You can passively maintain the relationship with #2 just by being yourself.