When a girl says "No Hookups" on tinder?

Do most girls actually mean this?

106

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say so. Because most guys tend to approach girls looking for hoookups on Tinder and online dating so we feel the need to clarify that we aren't. I would take a girl's word for it. I don't know if you were wondering because you also aren't looking for hookups or if you are wondering if there is still a chance she is looking for a hookup. I would say to be respectful of how she presents herself and not challenge it, if you were thinking of doing that of course.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me tell you what they actually mean

They mean, don't ask them but if they want something they will ask you. Also most likely they had casual flings on their terms... of course

Doesn't mean she won't... it only means she will if you got the goods that can make her --> is tinder and that's why they can say that, 100's of sex offers

What Girls Said 9

• If they wanted something serious they would not be on tinder, they would be on match or other dating site, not a hookup site, I think it's just ridiculous. It just means they are gonna play hard to get.

• What I would take from that is they are looking for a relationship as opposed to casual sex and I would assume most mean it.

• YES they do :)

• Yes, they don't want their time being wasted.

• Yes.
    Instead, try hookingoff with her.

• yes they mean it

• yeah they mean it

• Yes. They want a more serious relationship. They may have suffered a bad experience where they wanted that and the guy only wanted to hookup.

• Some do, some don't. You can try and see what happens.

What Guys Said 5

• Very few really do. Others don't wanna look or seem slutty. It's just a way of saying she's harder to get but no girl looking for a relationship would be on Tinder. A serious relationship anyway.

• She's definitely down to hook up.

• Code for: There's an extra hoop you have to jump through.

Fuck that. Left swipe.

• Hell no. Right guy comes along the panties drop faster than Bernie Sanders' credibility.

• most just don't want people to think there actually looking for a hook up on tinder